So glad to meet you, Jodi! And that you are joining in the Let's Bee Social. Your quilts are pillow are beautiful! Please send me an email. I would love to be able to communicate with you. You kindly left a comment on my blog, but I was unable to respond because you are using your google plus profile for blogging. I can help you fix that so people can respond! sewfreshquilts (at) gmail (dot) com
Just lovely work!
ReplyDeleteThank you.
DeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteYour pillow is lovely. I see you are new to blogging. You might be better off if you turn the word verification off :-)
ReplyDeleteThanks so much for the tip...yep I am really new...now to figure out how to turn off the word verification...LOL
DeleteJodi
So glad to meet you, Jodi! And that you are joining in the Let's Bee Social. Your quilts are pillow are beautiful! Please send me an email. I would love to be able to communicate with you. You kindly left a comment on my blog, but I was unable to respond because you are using your google plus profile for blogging. I can help you fix that so people can respond! sewfreshquilts (at) gmail (dot) com
ReplyDeleteYou are the best Lorna! Thanks so much for your help. Slowly learning.
ReplyDeleteJodi